Good evening bookworms!
Remember that time I said something along the lines of…
But this year I had a plan… And sometimes I miss a day, or I don’t post what I was going to, but that’s life. I try and schedule posts when I can, but it’s not always easy. I imagine I’ll probably miss some days when we move interstate in June. But you take the good with the bad, and you do the best you can.
A-HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA. Life has been a bitch lately. But I’m going to take some time now to draft and schedule some posts, and hopefully I won’t miss 3 days in a row again!
OK! During April I was tagged by the lovely Sarah Ames-Foley for the Versatile Blogger Award! Thank you so much Sarah, you’ve chipped away a little at my shriveled black heart! ?
The Versatile Blogger Award, an award given to bloggers by bloggers, is a fun way to discover new blogs. So, I hope everyone who has recently discovered my blog is enjoying my content!!
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Link to the blog of the person who nominated you
- Share 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 more bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award (why so many?!)
7 things about me (the oversharing cranky version)
- I have been in a fantasy reading slump (which is bad because I have review books), and have been reading A LOT of enemies to lovers romance / contemporary novels lately.
- We are in the middle of moving from Melbourne back to Canberra. And that’s great because we’ll be close to family again. But it sucks because moving house is hard and I love my specialist here and hospital treatment nurses. AND Canberra has way less book events than Melbourne.
- Speaking of specialists and nurses, I have a bowel disease and the only real treatment is to kill off my immune system, which makes me really susceptible to like… life. (I wrote a whole post 2.5 years ago about my bowel disease if you’re interested… but don’t feel you have to! It was my first ever post and it was probably terrible.)
- Hangry is a legit thing for me. Especially when I’m taking steroids (for medical reasons, not for muscles).
- I am bisexual, but because I married a guy people now say that I’m “not really bi” and I get so mad that I want to throw things. Bi-erasure is real peeps. (FYI, I didn’t marry hubs because he’s a guy, I married him because he’s my best friend.)
- I got my nose repierced a couple of months ago (I haven’t had a nose piercing for like 7 years because I kept ripping it out in my sleep) and I’m too scared to tell my mum… so I’m avoiding her…
- I’ll be 36 in June. (And yes, I am still terrified of my mum – but I love her lots!)
Why do these posts always get so awkward?! ?
Arghh! I hate doing this… ok, 15 blogs… I’m really sorry if I don’t tag you, it doesn’t mean that I don’t love and appreciate your blog!
Romi Reads | Evelyn Reads | Malanie Loves Fiction
Kiera @ Hyperboles and Headphones | Taylor @ Nerd Narration
Sofii @ A Book. A Thought. | Shanah @ Bionic Bookworm
Cassie @ Let’s Get Galactic | Inge @ Of Wonderland
Stephanie @ Chasm of Books | Crimson @ Reading at Night
Anisa @ Bookish Bibliophile | Aki @ The Bibliophile District
Purely Olivia | Lauren @ Northern Plunder
Until next time, happy reading! ??