Good morning bookworms!
Welcome to this week’s WWW Wednesday! What is this, you ask? Well, it’s a weekly meme hosted by Sam @ Taking on a World of Words. All you have to do is answer the three following questions:
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What are you currently reading?
- What do you think you’ll read next?
So, without further ado, let’s get started!
Still fantasy slumping away 😂
- The Hating Game – Sally Thorne (5🌟)
I am STILL reading StepSister. (This book is neverending, I swear… although, I am actually enjoying it!!). And I did make more progress on it this week!
Honestly, I haven’t been reading much lately because I’ve been spending a lot of time packing and cleaning, but SOOOOOOOON… soon I shall devour ALLL of the books!!
- StepSister – Jennifer Donnelly
- Darkwood – Gabby Hutchinson Crouch
It’s the same list as last week, friends, but with one less book!!
- We Are Blood and Thunder – Kesia Lupo (Bloomsbury)
- The Near Witch – Victoria Schwab
- Songs About a Girl – Chris Russell
- We Hunt the Flame – Hafsah Faizal
- Shadow and Bone – Leigh Bardugo
- 99 Percent Mine – Sally Thorne
- Private Princess – James Patterson
- Aurora Rising – Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
- DEV1AT3 – Jay Kristoff
- The Falconer – Elizabeth May
- The Gamer’s Guide to Getting the Girl – Kristine Scarrow (Netgalley)
- The Girl with the Whispering Shadow – D. E. Night
- Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine – Gail Honeyman
- The Red Scrolls of Magic – Cassandra Clare