Good morning bookworms!
Welcome to this week’s WWW Wednesday! What is this, you ask? Well, it’s a weekly meme hosted by Sam @ Taking on a World of Words. All you have to do is answer the three following questions:
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What are you currently reading?
- What do you think you’ll read next?
So, without further ado, let’s get started!
What I recently finished reading…
Uhhh, so remember how I was super struggling last week (and all month, really) to read my dedicated O.W.L.s books? Yeah, well it didn’t get any better so I threw out the TBR and now I’m just reading whatever I want (and trying to retro-fit the books into the prompts). AND IT’S SO MUCH BETTER!
- Ten Count Vol 5 – Rihito Takarai
- Ten Count Vol 6 – Rihito Takarai
- The Gentleman’s Guide to Vice and Virtue – Mackenzi Lee
What I am currently reading…
So, I am reading two books at the moment… which is unusual for me!
- The Princess and the Fangirl – Ashley Poston
- All That Compels the Heart – Erin Bowlen (review copy)
What I think I’ll read next…
So, you probably don’t remember, but at the start of the year, one of my goals was to properly set up my NetGalley and Edelweiss+ accounts and request books. I may have done that too well, as I did this last week and then decided I’d apply for 10 books total to test it out (because surely I wouldn’t get approved for any in my first try). I got approved for every book, except for the one that I DESPERATELY wanted (and only because they had hit their limit). So, now I also have review books (ebooks from NetGalley and Edelweiss+ and physical copies from Allen and Unwin, Hotkey and Bloomsbury) to read. Soon. Thankfully most come out in September / October, but there are a few that will be out in May!
- Small Kingdoms and Other Stories – Charlaine Harris (NetGalley)
- StepSister – Jennifer Donnelly (Hot Key)
- We Are Blood and Thunder – Kesia Lupo (Bloomsbury)
- Princess Ninjas – Dave Franchini (NetGalley)
- Sorry I’m Late, I Didn’t Want to Come – Jessica Pan (NetGalley)
Until next time, happy reading! 😊📚