Good morning bookworms!
Welcome to this week’s WWW Wednesday! What is this, you ask? Well, it’s a weekly meme hosted by Sam @ Taking on a World of Words. All you have to do is answer the three following questions:
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What are you currently reading?
- What do you think you’ll read next?
So, without further ado, let’s get started!
What I recently finished reading…
I am having the WORST reading month so far this year. But, there has been some good news too – we are buying our first house! Well, technically it’s an apartment, and settlement is mid-June, so the last couple of weeks I’ve been running around with banks and solicitors and real estates, but it’s all worked out. This also means that we’ll be moving house in mid-June – actually we’ll be moving interstate, which is kind of sad because Melbourne has been great with book events and getting all of my Kristoff, Kaufman, Pacat and Scholte books signed, plus all the international authors that come here. Wait, why am I moving? Oh, family. That’s right!
Where was I? Oh yeah, I read two books this week, and one of them was not a review book ?
- The Big Kahuna – Janet Evanovich
- Small Kingdoms and Other Stories – Charlaine Harris
What I am currently reading…
I am still reading StepSister. In fact, I actually haven’t read any of this since last week. I am a bad reviewer…
- StepSister by Jennifer Donnelly
What I think I’ll read next…
I’m just focusing on review copies for the rest of this month, playing catch up for a little bit. But I also bought some books last week… including the Janet Evanovich above… what can I say? I’m clearly untrustworthy, with very little willpower!!
- We Are Blood and Thunder – Kesia Lupo (Bloomsbury)
- Darkwood – Gabby Hutchinson Crouch (Netgalley)
- The Gamer’s Guide to Getting the Girl – Kristine Scarrow (Netgalley) – this one’s not out until July, but it’s being archived on 31 May… ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Until next time, happy reading! ??