Good morning bookworms!
Welcome to this week’s WWW Wednesday! What is this, you ask? Well, it’s a weekly meme hosted by Sam @ Taking on a World of Words. All you have to do is answer the three following questions:
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What are you currently reading?
- What do you think you’ll read next?
So, without further ado, let’s get started!
What I recently finished reading…
I am having super good readings lately. (is this even a sentence?) I’ve been smashing through books, and I am excited because … (drumroll) … I’m already a third of the way into my Goodreads goal for the year! EXCITING! ?
So, books I read this week were:
- Ten Count Vol 1 by Rihito Takarai (4⭐️)
- The Prince and the Dressmaker by Jen Wang (5?)
- Check, Please Vol 1 #Hockey by Ngozi Ukazu (4.5⭐️)
What I am currently reading…
I have been procrastinating on this one so much!! (As evidenced by the three graphic novels I read this week instead of reading this…) However, I am about a third of the way through now – I’ve just hit part 2 of the book and it’s starting to get Kristoff-dark, so I’m pretty excited now. I think I’ll have this one done by the weekend!
- DEV1AT3 (arc) by Jay Kristoff
What I think I’ll read next…
I still haven’t read any fantasy this month, so I am going to read one of the following next, and then I might even finish the trilogy (of whichever one I start)… Both have a huge fanbase, so I’m looking forward to them and hoping the hype doesn’t scare me!
- The Falconer by Elizabeth May
- Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
Until next time, happy reading! ??