Good morning bookworms! HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone who is west of the GMT!
Welcome to this week’s WWW Wednesday! What is this, you ask? Well, it’s a weekly meme hosted by Taking on a World of Words. All you have to do is answer the three following questions:
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What are you currently reading?
- What do you think you’ll read next?
So, without further ado, let’s get started!
What I recently finished reading…
After my mini book slump post Christmas fiasco, I got stuck in and actually finished a few books I had half read.
- My True Love Gave to Me – edited by Stephanie Perkins
- Finale – Becca Fitzpatrick
- Ilahara: The Last Myrassar – C. M. Karys (beta reread)
What I am currently reading…
Between running around and visiting friends and family (and all the travel associated with it), I’ve actually not finished as many books as I was hoping. So, I’ve still got a few chapters to go before I complete this one!
- Wyrd Sisters – Terry Pratchett
What I think I’ll read next…
Well, I still have my suitcase of books to read from tomorrow, but I think that I’ll start with:
- Saga Vol. 1 – Brian K Vaughan
- Lady Midnight – Cassandra Clare
Happy reading! ??