Good morning bookworms!
Welcome to this week’s WWW Wednesday! What is this, you ask? Well, it’s a weekly meme hosted by Sam @ Taking on a World of Words. All you have to do is answer the three following questions:
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What are you currently reading?
- What do you think you’ll read next?
So, without further ado, let’s get started!
What I recently finished reading…
This week I finished ONE book. But it’s ok. Tomorrow I am flying to the beach for a four day weekend mini-break (we’re actually going for a wedding), and I am going to READ so much!! I’m really excited!!
- Radio Silence – Alice Oseman (Defence Against the Dark Arts)
What I am currently reading…
It’s O.W.L.s time and also Avengers time!! I am currently reading the following… but it’s taking me a LOOOOONG time to get into it. If it hasn’t picked up by tomorrow I might do some reshuffling of my prompts!
- Ace of Shades – Amanda Foody (Transfiguration and Iron Man prompts)
What I think I’ll read next…
As I mentioned before, I’m focusing on my O.W.L.s, as I really want to to try and go for Alchemist and also my Avengers Read-a-thon (but less because it goes until 14 May), so that means going for gold (probably unlikely, but we’ll see what happens!). I’m 3 down, 1 in progress, with 8 to go. Next up will likely be:
- The Wren Hunt – Mary Watson (Herbology)
- All That Compels the Heart – Erin Bowlen (Charms)
Until next time, happy reading! ??