Good morning bookworms!
Welcome to this week’s WWW Wednesday! What is this, you ask? Well, it’s a weekly meme hosted by Taking on a World of Words. All you have to do is answer the three following questions:
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What are you currently reading?
- What do you think you’ll read next?
So, without further ado, let’s get started!
What I recently finished reading…
FYI, I am now broken mush lying on the floor of my house crying all of the tears. However, I did get through all three books in the All For the Game trilogy in just over 72 hours (with the exception of three chapters that I had read three days previously).
- The Foxhole Court by Nora Sakavic
- The Raven King by Nora Sakavic
- The King’s Men by Nora Sakavic
- Heartstopper Volume 1 by Alice Oseman
What I am currently reading…
Such cute, sweet novels that will hopefully fix my heart after the previous trilogy!
- Wundersmith: The Calling of Morrigan Crow by Jessica Townsend (buddy read ?♀️)
- The Gilded Wolves by Roshani Chokshi (starting this today!)
What I think I’ll read next…
If you don’t follow my Instagram, you wouldn’t know I went to a writer’s day in Melbourne on the weekend. It had all these amazing authors on panels (Amie Kaufman, Astrid Scholte, Jay Kristoff, Jodi McAlister, Alison Evans, etc.). Long story short, Jay had a dozen ARC copies of DEV1AT3 to hand out, and I snagged one. (That’s why it’s on my list – not because I got it from the publisher or Netgalley. I was just in the right place at the right time.)
- DEV1AT3 – Jay Kristoff (ARC)
- Coraline – Neil Gaiman
Happy reading! ??