Good morning bookworms!
I know I’ve already done this (link here for part one), but when the amazing Sarah Ames-Foley tagged me in this again, I couldn’t resist! Thank you Sarah! And if YOU haven’t already, go check out her awesome blog!
- Create a post with your two bookish truths and one bookish lie – but be sure to keep it a secret so your readers can guess
- Reveal the lie in a spoiler at the bottom of your post (you can use this HTML code: <details><Summary>Reveal the Lie</Summary>PUT YOUR LIE IN HERE!</details>)
- Tag 8 friends to play along
- Link back to the original post (Kaleena wants to see ALL of your secrets)
My two truths and the lie
Can you pick which one is not true?? Show me your guesses below in the comments before you come back to check the answer!!
- I own a copy of every book in the Discworld series by Sir Terry Pratchett
- Despite loving Pride and Prejudice, I have never read another Austen novel
- I own FIVE copies of Godsgrave by Jay Kristoff (including an ARC and the Goldboro edition)
Reveal the Lie
The lie is number ONE! I own a copy of every single Discworld book, with the exception of three books:
- The Last Hero
- The Amazing Maurice and his Educated Rodents
- Making Money
Until next time, happy reading! ??