• Off Tangent Thoughts banner

    Off Tangent Thoughts… when someone interrupts my reading

    Good morning bookworms! Today we are doing another Off Tangent Thoughts (OTT) which was created by Charvi @ Not Just Fiction. This fortnight’s topic is thoughts I have when someone interrupts my reading. I need to start this one with a disclaimer… 99% of the time my reading is interrupted it’s my husband. The other 1% is when I actually…

  • Off Tangent Thoughts banner

    Off Tangent Thoughts… while writing book reviews

    Good morning bookworms! Sorry I’m late!! I spent all day yesterday finishing the secret beta read, and messaging with the authors, and stayed up way too late! Then this morning I slept in, and woke up in time to watch NY Excelsior (my babies – yes, I picked them because Gansey’s catchphrase is ‘Excelsior’) get beaten by Vancouver in the…

  • Sunshine Blogger award #2

    Good morning bookworms! A couple of weeks ago, the supre lovely Ruqs from Many Things Bookish posted a Sunshine Blogger Award post. Ruqs left the nominations open, but her questions were so good that I decided to accept my own nomination and here we are! Thank you Ruqs for allowing me to nominate myself and spreading the love with your…