Bookending Summer '19 and Tidyathon Goals
Good evening bookworms!
Oh wow. I am pretty sure my consistent blogging has spiralled beyond my control. So, this is my effort to get back on track! (You know, now that I can sit down for longer than 20 minutes at a time…)
Bookending Summer ’19
Clo @ Book Dragons and Sam @ Fictionally Sam are organising #BookEndingSummer, and while I was on time to sign up (just), I have been a bit lax about writing a post to say what I will be doing. But that all stops now! (The lax-ness, not the blogging!)
So, during the month of July, I will be doing THREE posts based on the prompts. That’s it! Super easy! I’m not saying which ones I’m doing because I haven’t chosen yet, and we all know that I’ve been a bit crap lately. (Look, June was hard, ok?!)
I AM listing my Tidyathon goals though, because I need SOME accountability in my life!
- Catch up on blog-hopping (seriously, I have like 300 unread blog posts in my emails at the moment)
- Update spreadsheets and make them all a little easier to transition between (maybe merge some?! Do I need 6 different ones?)
- Transfer reviews to Goodreads and other sites
- Submit the rest of the outstanding Beat-the-Backlist books for Ravenclaw
- Figure out what you’re doing with your FIFTY-TWO DRAFT POSTS
- Fix templates
- Update blog schedule
- Write an actual review schedule note instead of using post-it notes that aren’t sticky anymore and the Fluff keeps eating
- Finish making rainbow shelves
- Find camera charger and charge camera battery
- Update old blog posts with new headers (maybe fix old ratings to new 5 star version?)
- Update review policy and ratings
- Sort all the book merch you have just shoved into boxes and drawers and on shelves
So, that’s probably enough for now… but if I’m good, and I do all of this, I will probably reward myself with something… maybe another pre-order copy of Darkdawn. *SQUEEEEE*
Wieee I will also be participating I and really hope to get all my three posts done. I am not taking part in the tidyathon however. I hope you will have a successful Bookending Summer ??
Thanks Nicoline!!! I hope so too… I’m looking forward to your posts!!
Woohoo – happy to hear you’re joining us! Goodluck xx
Those prompts were super hard for me, but I did planned my three! (two were my own conversation posts, and then I picked down and acrostic as my third) — I’ve also planned almost ALL the posts that will launched while I’d be at my week of vacation !! I’m only missing two, which the last one is the day-of my coming back (posting at 10am – I arrive back in town at noon, so worst case … I can post it late or do it in the bus or something xd)
OMG you’re so organised!! I’ll probably do down and acrostic as well… but undecided on the others!! I really liked Charvi’s characters of summer!
Wow thats a lot of things to get done :O … my camera has been dead for ages now ??
Hahahaha. I did find the charger! And I charged the battery! Now I just need to remember where I put the charged battery because it’s not in the camera… ?
Also, I’m almost caught up on blog-hopping!! Huzzah!!
Ooh congrats! I’m currently doing my rounds… you have to really stay on top of it especially when loads of people are posting every day 🙂
Kal @ Reader Voracious
Good luck with all of your tidyathon goals, you can do it!
Thanks Kal ??