Good morning bookworms!
Quick life update: Remember how we moved house? Yeah, well I hurt my back lifting boxes, and then I ignored it, kind of hoping it would go away… A-HAHAHAHA. Life lesson for you all: Don’t do that. Because of my repeated ignoring, I managed to do more damage which has resulted in 3 sprained discs in my back, and really, just a lot of pain. Hence my sudden disappearance again!! But I’m on the mend again, so fingers crossed I can finally catch up and finish all the half drafted posts I’ve been writing!
Ok, back to the post! During 2019 I am participating in the ABC Book Challenge! Previous letters:
Please keep in mind that books that literally start with ‘A’, ‘An’ or ‘The’ will be posted in the group of the second word, as per the A-Z Reading Challenge, and my entire movie collection.
This is a really short one today, so without any further ado, let’s continue with the letter M.
Books that I enjoyed that start with the letter M
- Mad About the Boy – Maggie Alderson
- Magic Study – Maria V Snyder
- Magician – Raymond E. Feist
- Magician’s Gambit – David Eddings
- Marked for the Hunt – Leah Chiasson
- Maskerade – Terry Pratchett
- Metro Girl – Janet Evanovich (and the sequel Motor Mouth)
- Midnight Crossing – Charlaine Harris
- Mockingjay – Suzanne Collins
- Monday’s Child – Louise Bagshawe
- Mort – Terry Pratchett
- Mr Kiss and Tell – Rob Thomas
- My True Love Gave to Me – anthology edited by Stephanie Perkins
Books on my TBR that start with the letter M
- MacKenzie Fire – Elle Casey *
- The Management Style of the Supreme Beings – Tom Holt
- Match Me If You Can – Tiana Smith *
- Midnight Beauties – Megan Shepherd *
- A Million Worlds with You – Claudia Gray
- The Miniaturist – Jessie Burton
- Mirage – Somaiya Daud
- Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children – Ransom Riggs
- More Happy Than Not – Adam Silvera *
- Morning Star – Pierce Brown
- Murder at the Mill – M. B. Shaw
- Muse of Nightmares – Laini Taylor
- My Calamity Jane – Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton, Jodi Meadows *
- My Lady Jane – Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton, Jodi Meadows
- My Not So Perfect Life – Sophie Kinsella
- My Plain Jane – Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton, Jodi Meadows
Books marked with an * are also on my TBB (to be bought) list!
There you have it. Are any of these on your lists, or do you have any recommendations for me?