Good morning bookworms!
During 2019 I am participating in the ABC Book Challenge! Previous letters:
Please keep in mind that books that literally start with ‘A’, ‘An’ or ‘The’ will be posted in the group of the second word, as per the A-Z Reading Challenge, and my entire movie collection.
This is a really short one today, so without any further ado, let’s begin with the letter K.
Books that I enjoyed that start with the letter K
- The Keeping Place – Isobelle Carmody
- A Kept Woman – Louise Bagshawe
- Kindred Spirits – Rainbow Rowell
- King of the Murgos – David Eddings
- The King’s Men – Nora Sakavic
- Kingdom of Ash – Sarah J Maas
- Kings Rising – C.S. Pacat
- Kiss the Girl – Tara Sivec
Books on my TBR that start with the letter K
- Kat and Meg Conquer the World – Anna Priemaza
- King of Ashes – Raymond E. Feist
- Kingsbane – Claire Legrand *
- Kinslayer – Jay Kristoff
- The Kiss Quotient – Helen Hoang *
Books marked with an * are also on my TBB (to be bought) list!
There you have it. Are any of these on your lists, or do you have any recommendations for me?
Until next time, happy reading ??