Good morning bookworms!
During 2019 I am participating in the ABC Book Challenge! Previous letters:
Please keep in mind that books that literally start with ‘A’, ‘An’ or ‘The’ will be posted in the group of the second word, as per the A-Z Reading Challenge, and my entire movie collection. Also, I am trying out a new layout… so bear with me for a bit!!
Without any further ado, let’s begin with the letter G.
Books that I LOVE that start with the letter G
- Gemina by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
- The Girl Who Fell by Violet Grace
- Glamour by Louise Bagshawe
- Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard
- Godsgrave by Jay Kristoff
- Goldenhand by Garth Nix
- The Good, the Bad and the Smug by Tom Holt
- Good Wives by Louisa May Alcott
- Grave Sight (and Grave Surprise) by Charlaine Harris
- Grim Lovelies by Megan Shepherd
- Guardians of the West by David Eddings
- The Guy Next Door by Meg Cabot
Books on my TBR that start with the letter G
- A Gathering of Shadows by V. E. Schwab
- Geekerella by Ashley Poston
- The Gentleman’s Guide to Vice and Virtue by Mackenzie Lee
- The Gilded Wolves by Roshani Chokshi
- The Girl in the Tower by Katherine Arden *
- The Girl King by Mimi Yu *
- Girls of Paper and Fire by Natasha Ngan
- The Girl with the Whispering Shadow by D. E. Night
- The Glass Spare by Lauren de Stefano
- Going Off Script by Jen Wilde *
- The Golden Lily by Richelle Mead
- Golden Son by Pierce Brown *
- Good Omens by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman
- Grace and Fury by Tracy Banghart
- The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman *
Books marked with an * are also on my TBB (to be bought) list!
There you have it. Are any of these on your lists, or do you have any recommendations for me?
Until next time, happy reading! 📚😊