Good morning bookworms!
Quick life update: We have moved!! I am still living in a sea of boxes, but the cats were ok with the 8 hour car trip and settlement went through without any issues, so cheers all around! I will be returning to my regular scheduled posting in a couple more days. I still have many boxes to unpack and we have a bunch of new furniture coming on Monday.
Ok, back to the post! During 2019 I am participating in the ABC Book Challenge! Previous letters:
Please keep in mind that books that literally start with ‘A’, ‘An’ or ‘The’ will be posted in the group of the second word, as per the A-Z Reading Challenge, and my entire movie collection.
This is a really short one today, so without any further ado, let’s begin with the letter L.
Books that I enjoyed that start with the letter L
- The Last Namsara – Kristen Ciccarelli
- Last Night at Chateau Marmont – Lauren Weisberger
- Last Sacrifice – Richelle Mead
- Last Scene Alive – Charlaine Harris
- The Last Word – Lisa Lutz (this was also published as Spellman Six)
- Leah on the Offbeat – Becky Albertalli
- Lean Mean Thirteen – Janet Evanovich
- The Learning Curve – Melissa Nathan
- Let’s Pretend This Never Happened: A mostly true memoir – Jenny Lawson
- LIFEL1K3 – Jay Kristoff
- The Light Fantastic – Terry Pratchett
- The Lightning Thief – Rick Riordan
- Linger – Maggie Stiefvater
- Lirael – Garth Nix
- Living Dead in Dallas – Charlaine Harris
- Lola and the Boy Next Door – Stephanie Perkins
- Look Alive 25 – Janet Evanovich
- Look Evelyn, Duck Dynasty Wiper Blades. We Should Get Them – David Thorne
- Looking for Alaska – John Green
- Looking for Alibrandi – Melina Marchetta
- Lords and Ladies – Terry Pratchett
- The Lost Sisters – Holly Black
- Love Always – Harriet Evans
- Love in a Nutshell – Janet Evanovich and Dorien Kelly
Books on my TBR that start with the letter L
- Lady Midnight – Cassandra Clare
- The Lady’s Guide to Petticoats and Piracy – Mackenzi Lee
- Lady Smoke – Laura Sebastian
- Lament – Maggie Stiefvater
- The Language of Thorns – Leigh Bardugo
- The Last Olympian – Rick Riordan
- Legend – Marie Lu *
- Legendary – Stephanie Garber
- Letters to the Lost – Brigid Kemmerer
- Library of Souls – Ransom Riggs *
- Lifeblood – Gena Showalter *
- A List of Cages – Robin Roe *
- Lord of Shadows – Cassandra Clare
- Lot – Bryan Washington *
- Love and Gelato – Jenna Evans Welch *
- Love and Other Curses – Michael Thomas Ford *
Books marked with an * are also on my TBB (to be bought) list!
There you have it. Are any of these on your lists, or do you have any recommendations for me?