I love playing this on Instagram. A friend of mine, Chessca, always does this really well, but sometimes I think I’m just not creative enough to come up with a really good lie!! But, now I’m putting myself to the test…
- Create a post with your two bookish truths and one bookish lie – but be sure to keep it a secret so your readers can guess
- Reveal the lie in a spoiler at the bottom of your post (you can use this HTML code: <details><Summary>Reveal the Lie</Summary>PUT YOUR LIE IN HERE!</details>)
- Tag 8 friends to play along
- Link back to the original post (Kaleena wants to see ALL of your secrets)
My two truths and the lie
Can you pick which one is not true?? Show me your guesses below in the comments before you come back to check the answer!!
- I often buy an entire series before even reading the first book.
- I own three copies of The Hobbit.
- Wuthering Heights is one of my most hated books.
Reveal the Lie
The lie is number TWO! I only own one copy of The Hobbit, and it’s the copy my mum was given when she was 12.
Until next time, happy reading! 😊📚