Well, that was a disappointing month of reading… I did only read half the month though, as I managed to get into a two week reading slump! However, the books were all over 400 pages and I went back to work, so I can’t be too mad at myself!
OK, so I managed to finish 5 books this month, which wasn’t terrible… Not all the reviews are up yet, but they’re coming! (I promise!!)
|The Scorpio Races||Maggie Stiefvater||Hardback||
|The Cruel Prince||Holly Black||The Folk of the Air (#1)||Paperback||
|Illuminae||Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff||The Illuminae Files (#1)||Paperback||
|Carry On||Rainbow Rowell||Paperback||X||
|The Start of Me and You||Emery Lord||Paperback||
I’m aiming for at least 5 books this month, but happy to read more as well!
On the TBR pile I have:
- Gemina by Jay Kristoff and Amie Kaufman (carry over from last month)
- Obsidio by Jay Kristoff and Amie Kaufman (missing from photo, obvs because it’s not out yet…)
- The Last Namsara by Kristen Ciccarelli
- Unearthed by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner
- The Hazel Wood by Melissa Albert
I’m going to the Obsidio launch in Melbourne on 9 March, so I very much want to have Gemina before I go (and possibly Unearthed too)! Also, I plan on smashing through Fence Issue #4 as soon as it lands on my doorstep, which it still isn’t here! I want it now! Where is my issue of Fence, Minotaur?